Basic Information

Ref number

Req_00048140

Primary Location

Cork-Campus One

Description and Requirements

About TELUS International

TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With over 50,000 team members and supporting 50+ languages in twenty (20) Countries across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk and back-office support. Fueling any stage of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services, fintech, gaming, travel & hospitality and healthcare industries. TELUS holds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia holding the remaining 35%. Learn more at: telusinternational.com.

 


Position Overview

Due to continued growth and expansion of the company, the finance department requires a financial accountant to join their team.


Responsibilities:


  • Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission

  • Ensuring the revenue general ledger and key sub-ledger accounts are fully prepared, reconciled and reviewed on a monthly basis

  • Assist in the preparation of monthly management reporting packs specifically around client KPI’s

  • Assist with pricing for Irish clients

  • Assist with post evaluations on new pricing vs. ACTs

  • Attend all onboarding meetings for new clients

  • Financial Controller for two of our Irish Contracts: 

  • You will be responsible for reviewing on a weekly basis where billable hours are tracking vs. forecast. The role will involve reviewing live data of PTO, absence & billable hours vs. forecast to understand key variances which are presented in a weekly meeting with operations. 

  • Monthly reconciliations of PTO and invoice to payroll for these contracts to ensure hours paid match hours billed.

  • Analyze performance throughout the month and after month-end close to determine variances between forecast performance, month-end reported performance and the monthly invoice. 


Requirements: 

  • Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role

  • Knowledge of the BPO industry is an advantage

  • High level of competency with MS Excel

  • Strong level of IT skills - WorkDay exposure is an advantage

  • Ability to take ownership for your work and work independently

  • Will need to manage multiple projects simultaneously

  • Excellent analytical skills with strong commercial acumen

  • Expertise in reporting, analysing & manipulating data


Competencies:

  • Verbal and written communication skills

  • Listening skills

  • Problem analysis & ability to problem solve

  • Ability to multi task and highly organised

  • Openness and resilience to Change

  • Excellent Time management

  • Team player


TELUS International recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all candidates must demonstrate behaviors that are reflective of our values:

  • We embrace change and initiate opportunity 

  • We have a passion for growth 

  • We believe in spirited teamwork 

  • We have the courage to innovate


At TELUS International, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.


Additional Job Description

Position Overview Due to continued growth and expansion of the company, the finance department requires a financial accountant to join their team.